Is there a way to maintain a document with a checklist of some sort in my Blackberry 8900? Something like a grocery list or packing list with a list of items and a way to check the items off one-by-one.

I had this in my Windows Mobile Treo as a Word document. The list was a table in the document with the items in one column and another column that was blank. I just placed an "x" in the blank column to check that item.

Using the same thing with Word to go doesn't work as well because it's difficult to check off items.

Any suggestions?
    07-22-09 07:46 AM
    Do a search for MaraTick. Free app that works great for lists.
    07-22-09 07:49 AM
    Here's a previous post with links to various shopping apps.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/groc...rogram-155280/

I tried them, but I seem to get better results by creating my own list using Sheets To Go (excel spread sheet)
    07-22-09 08:12 AM
    I agree, my fav.
    07-22-09 08:12 AM
    I also agree. Maratick allows you to send lists to other Maratick users, which comes in handy if you have friends/SOs with blackberrys.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-09 09:02 AM
    I tried them, but I seem to get better results by creating my own list using Sheets To Go (excel spread sheet)
    It looks like the Sheets to Go option will work out best for me. I can transfer the list from BB to PC and the items in the list will be in order when they get checked off.

Thanks to everyone for your responses.
    07-24-09 11:04 AM
    I use Tasks for this.

07-24-09 10:09 PM
    Tasks works amazing! It even has a little checkmark thingy. Very good app
    07-24-09 10:10 PM
    Mycart may work well for you also

07-24-09 10:12 PM
    I use MyCart and GeeNeeUs is currently working on an update and a desktop component to make it an even simpler process.

07-25-09 12:31 AM
    Check out GAPList.com List Keeper. It allows a large variety of lists, with checking and unchecking items in a list. It can also perform calculations on columns just like a spreadsheet. I've tried to make it very thorough. It is 100% web based so it can be accessed from any web enabled device. This makes it very easy to type your lists on your PC and then have them available on your BB.

Here's the thread on crackberry
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/lin...st-com-242174/
    09-23-09 02:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD