... For an SMS message and a Voicemail notification in your profile? Reason I ask is because I'm using the AOL You've got Voicemail tone for my Voicemail notification, but in the Normal phone profile there is really no Voicemail notification on its own... It's really shared with the SMS notification, so I get the You've got Voicemail notification for incoming SMS's as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-20-08 03:51 PM
    Where did you get the AOL tone from? I don't recall seeing it in my menu of pre-loaded choices.

12-20-08 04:26 PM
    Nope, I don't believe there is a way to dignify the need for seperate tones. As to why they aren't different. How about getting the you've got a text msg tone from zedge...see then it fits right in.

12-20-08 04:30 PM
    No, they are the same tone, because you get a TEXT that you have a VM.. cant be changed.
    12-20-08 04:32 PM
    No, they are the same tone, because you get a TEXT that you have a VM.. cant be changed.
    Ok, thanks anyway.
    12-20-08 04:33 PM
    Where did you get the AOL tone from? I don't recall seeing it in my menu of pre-loaded choices.

Nope, it's not a preloaded choice. I got it from Crackberry's own Ringtone section. It's in the sound effects section.
    12-20-08 04:35 PM
    Nope, I don't believe there is a way to dignify the need for seperate tones. As to why they aren't different. How about getting the you've got a text msg tone from zedge...see then it fits right in.

Hmmm, well maybe if I get a You've got a voicemail or a text message one, it'll work.
    12-20-08 04:39 PM
    myxer.com has ones like that...

currently mine is "Hey beautiful, youve got a text message"

hahha
    12-20-08 04:42 PM
    Is it possible to turn off the VM notification text message? If I see the little voicemail icon, I don't need a text message telling me I have a voicemail!
    12-21-08 02:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD