The built-in labels are pretty self-descriptive, but it doesn't cut it in my environment. People here tend to have multiple phones from multiple carriers, even opting to not give their home number because you already have more than one way to contact them. This is because each carrier has different promos, so they usually have, say, one BlackBerry for BBM, anotrher for calling, etc, etc. This, in turn, makes the built-in labels near useless to me. I'm not hardcore enough to remember which number is for which phone from which carrier. Is there a way to custom rename those labels to suit my needs?
    03-13-13 05:18 AM
    Sorry to post onto an old thread, but does anyone know how to do this? Like the person above, my use of phone numbers goes way beyond Mobile, Work, Home, and Other, as most of the companies I deal with have more than one number that I am required to use in order to contact them, depending on the department I need.

The only way round this that I can see seems to be to make a separate contact for each phone number, i.e:
    Vodafone Customer Services
    Vodafone Lost and Stolen
    Vodafone Pay and Go

The last phone that I had where I had to make separate contacts for each number also had a green screen and no camera.
    02-26-14 10:21 AM