on my BIS account? Can you check this?

Also how can you check if you use WiFi or data?

I set up the browser as a hotspotbrowser, so I guess this will use WiFi.
    I want to use my 100MB BIS data for email only.
    Will use WiFi for surfing and save data...
    09-05-09 04:51 AM
    Is your carrier capable of telling you that when you call CS?? My o2 gives me two options: online check on my account and CS as well...

Wi-Fi is separate thing. Is not taking any data from your BIS...
    09-05-09 06:18 AM
    Is your carrier capable of telling you that when you call CS?? My o2 gives me two options: online check on my account and CS as well...

Wi-Fi is separate thing. Is not taking any data from your BIS...
    I have no clue about the CS thing. I've been checking on line and I cannot find the data use, so I guess no.
    In fact, the plan for the BIS is no longer there at my account. I am not too happy about my carrier. First of all I could not activate my BIS because there was a problem with my cell phone number. Now it seems that the plan is removed from my bill on line. Yesterday it was still there. I have no clue what is going on.

I know that Wi-Fi is separate. But when I turn it on, do apps like Facebook and Myspace make use of it? Or do they take data? When Wi-Fi is turned on, does that mean that all the traffic is done over Wi-Fi?
    09-05-09 06:44 AM
    On Verizon you can call #3282 to get current data usage. Note that you can use the Alt key to dial "word-numbers" - so Alt+DATA = 3282. This works for any number like 1-800-BESTBUY as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-09 08:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD