I tell you the truth I just simply cannot understand, why no one have ever complaining about windows updates on their computers but they do with any smartphone like blackberry. it does bother me pretty much. if you aren't complaining about updates for your pc then no one should not have with the blackberry devices at all. I joined here 2 months ago and I have much thought about all the forums here as why people posted negative comments about verizon and BB ? I thought that people here should know that BB will never be perfect devices and all people here should accept the fact that any tech thing like pc, cellphone and all always will have some sort of flaws.

people who use storm should not worry about wanting to have faster text messaging. look at basic cellphones and they are much slower than storm when it comes to text messaging. so what is the big problem with the storm ?? if you bought storm, then you should be happy with it and be patient as verizon or any other carrier are working hard to release stable OS.

never never give up storm too easily and be patient till verizon have release offiicial stable OS.

DO NOT WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING ABOUT STORM, BE HAPPY WITH THAT YOU ARE USING STORM SO YOU CAN EITHER TALK OR TEXTING.
    05-19-09 09:30 PM
    Well, that oughta fix 'em. Thanks for that.

Storm owners have legitimate gripes. RIM makes traditionally solid devices, but the carriers pressure them into releasing devices that aren't ready, or cripple the devices (Verizon), or botch launches (AT&T, see the nokia N75 and Bold). The Storm has been the most problematic BlackBerry released to date. Not up to RIM's normal standards.

There are over a million users on this site alone. They ain't all gonna be happy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-09 09:39 PM
    if you bought storm, then you should be happy with it and be patient as verizon or any other carrier are working hard to release stable OS.
    -I agree. I have the 8900 and my os is 4.6.1.94. i LOVE IT. People are always talking about upgrading, and complaining that the beta, (stress on the word BETA!) is not working good for them. Well, that's what a beta is. The reason why they aren't released by the operators is because they are unstable and sure they may have new features, but when you bought your blackberry, were you not ecstatic about everything it can do and you didn't get your hands off it? I sort of get annoyed when people are complaining about the OS not being good enough. In my opinion, stick with the official carrier releases... it's healthier for your device anyway
    05-19-09 09:40 PM
    -I agree. I have the 8900 and my os is 4.6.1.94. i LOVE IT. People are always talking about upgrading, and complaining that the beta, (stress on the word BETA!) is not working good for them. Well, that's what a beta is. The reason why they aren't released by the operators is because they are unstable and sure they may have new features, but when you bought your blackberry, were you not ecstatic about everything it can do and you didn't get your hands off it? I sort of get annoyed when people are complaining about the OS not being good enough. In my opinion, stick with the official carrier releases... it's healthier for your device anyway

fully agreed with you 100 %
    05-19-09 10:11 PM
    You tell them brother!

05-19-09 10:19 PM
    ^^.....Ditto.

05-19-09 10:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD