I am going nuts! I have to reset my homepage every day.

If I dare peek around (like I hit the myspace icon) and when you scroll down and there is the 'download' button? well, I dont want to download it. so no matter what I do to get off that page, whenever I hit my browser icon to go to the web, it takes me back to that stupid myspace disclaimer download page.

Is there another program I can download to bypass all of this?
    02-06-09 03:29 PM
    press the letter g
    02-06-09 03:35 PM
    when you are in the browser of course
    02-06-09 03:36 PM
    Browse to the page you want as your home page (for instance m.google.com) The hit Menu > Options, scroll all the way to the bottom of the screen and click use current to set the home page address to the current page.

My guess is Facebook is changing this setting.
    02-06-09 03:37 PM
    Browse to the page you want as your home page (for instance m.google.com) The hit Menu > Options, scroll all the way to the bottom of the screen and click use current to set the home page address to the current page.

My guess is Facebook is changing this setting.
    this is the same process I do every day! now for some reason it shows this stupid myspace disclaimer page as my homepage.

its happened before, and the only way I can fix it is go to my history, find google, go to it and then reset as you said. but it never sticks! and whenever Im stuck on a page like this, when I hit that one button I dont have a "go to" option
    02-06-09 03:41 PM
    The Facebook app really is a PITA.
    02-06-09 03:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD