I am sooo addicted to this website! Is there a desktop shortcut for my home computer? One less hassle when my pearl is charging..... lol
    02-27-08 08:02 PM
    No, there isn't. Just book mark it on your Internet. lol
    02-27-08 08:15 PM
    I am sooo addicted to this website! Is there a desktop shortcut for my home computer? One less hassle when my pearl is charging..... lol
    Highlight the address in your browser, hit<control><c> to copy it. Goto your desktop and right click, then click create shortcut, name it Crackberry click next and hit<control><v> to paste the address in. Close it and your shortcut to Crackberry is ready.
    02-28-08 07:39 AM
    Highlight the address in your browser, hit<control><c> to copy it. Goto your desktop and right click, then click create shortcut, name it Crackberry click next and hit<control><v> to paste the address in. Close it and your shortcut to Crackberry is ready.
    Kewl!!! Thanks for the info!!
    02-28-08 08:11 AM
    Yeah I have a Mac and I just dragged the wesite onto my desktop

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-08 08:13 AM
    You can probably just click and hold on the little 'V' icon that appears next to the address in your address bar and drag it onto your desktop. Much faster and easier!
    02-28-08 08:13 AM
    You can probably just click and hold on the little 'V' icon that appears next to the address in your address bar and drag it onto your desktop. Much faster and easier!
    OK, I drag those to my link bar and favorite folders all the time. I never tried that before, I always create my own. THANKS!
    02-28-08 09:39 AM
    WOW!!! Your my new hero johnling!!! Thank you!! That was too easy
    02-28-08 03:10 PM
    WOW!!! Your my new hero johnling!!! Thank you!! That was too easy
    Miakeru came up with the quick and painless way. Thanks anyway. A community effort as usual here at Crackberry.
    02-28-08 04:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD