Is there any company that you could send your phone into that can change the color of your led that is located under the trackball? I really want a pink LED light or maybe something that changes colors when the phone rings lol(Is that possible??). I used to have an LG phone that had a color changing led and i loved it.

Any Ideas?
    Last edited by ShortStop51001; 05-24-08 at 08:46 PM.
    05-24-08 08:39 PM
    There are tons of threads on here that talk about how to do it yourself. Just use the search option and you'll easily find it.
    05-24-08 08:44 PM
    I'm not interested in doing it myself, but i'd gladly pay someone to do it for me!
    05-24-08 08:45 PM
    You can get bb alerts, that changes the led when you miss a call, or get a message, but not the trackball. That only works on the 8100. I love bb alerts, they work great!
    05-24-08 08:46 PM
    TY for the response GF but i'm more concerned with the trackball - although i hate that dreaded red blinking light i would pay to have that one changed too!!!

I know there are threads on COLORING the trackball with a sharpie, i want a real led light that can change colors!!

If it's not possible then i'll drop it lol.
    05-24-08 08:48 PM
    Drop a line to HorizonWirelessOnline.com - Horizon Wireless, Canada’s Cellular Repair Center

if you can find the LED, they can change it. Heck, they might even be able to find the LED!!

Ask for Steve, and tell him CJ sent ya!
    05-24-08 08:51 PM
    Hmm checked out their site, and found it a little hard to navigate!! I think i will email them Monday and see if they have any ideas! TY CJ
    05-24-08 10:03 PM
    TY for the response GF but i'm more concerned with the trackball - although i hate that dreaded red blinking light i would pay to have that one changed too!!!

I know there are threads on COLORING the trackball with a sharpie, i want a real led light that can change colors!!

If it's not possible then i'll drop it lol.
    You're NOT going to find a company that can simply change the LED in your BB to a colour changing one... that would require a lot more than simply changing the LED itself out... it would require changing the LED, the circuit board, the programming... which would probably cost you more than what the BB is worth.

If you REALLY want a BB that has a colour changing track ball I suggest you get a Peal with the option... otherwise, use a marker and some tape and change the colour yourself.
    05-25-08 05:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD