I'm surprised by Chinese men's reaction to the market. Whenever there is a product, there is clones and relevant accessories in China.

Thttp://www.tinydeal.com/cell-phone-accessories-blackberry-accessory-px5dxd-c-191_192.html

http://www.tinydeal.com/mobile-phone-px5dxd-c-54.html
    08-30-10 03:32 AM
    Can't seem to make anything of quality.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-30-10 03:49 AM
    Some stuff is crap, other stuff is great and cheap. Most of it is actually "MADE IN CHINA". Look for that on almost anything. You'll be shocked. Paid $500 for it? Well, it's really $50 before being branded LOL

08-30-10 04:11 AM
    Please be mindfull that it is our companies that abandon our workers and us to head over to China to make insane profits. When a plant is closed down in the US after operating for 2 or more generations do the prices of products ever go down?

08-30-10 06:25 AM
    Please be mindfull that it is our companies that abandon our workers and us to head over to China to make insane profits. When a plant is closed down in the US after operating for 2 or more generations do the prices of products ever go down?

Yes, I do find it interesting that while many running shoes are made "overseas" where wages are dirt cheap, the prices of those shoes never drop in price. They must airmail each pair of shoes individually back to the States for sale by commissioned jocks.
    08-30-10 08:28 AM
    USA outsources everything from manufacturing to call centers. It's no wonder unemployment is so high! Now schools are putting 25+ children in classrooms. Teachers are being laid off. We are most definately on the way to making USA a third world country.

08-30-10 08:51 AM
    The US back when labor and environmental laws were put into place, should have made it the official policy that we would not trade with any nation having more lax worker and environmental protection laws than ours.

Granted, our workers want better wages than the foreigners, but at least a policy like that would have evened the playing field significantly.

08-30-10 09:33 AM
    I don't think they could make "Democracy",it just wouldn't work well @ all~

08-30-10 03:23 PM
    We also subsidized companies who moved manufacturing to offshore locations. Take it as you will, but I recently heard a news story that an Indian company is opening a call center in the US because wages have risen in India and fallen here to the point that it is now possible to hire Americans and be profitable.

08-30-10 03:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD