I just got off the phone with TMO. For some reason I can txt n mms (haven't tried email yet since I don't much) but I can't connect to the internet thru the default BB Browser. But the weird thing is I'm using Opera Mini right now to write this post using my 8320. TMO told me that there's a "Global Outage." I'm not sure how accurate that is but was wondering if someone else is experiencing the same thing as me... Unable to connect to internet using BB Browser?
    03-09-08 02:21 PM
    I'm with ATT and I haven't had a problem... sorry.
    03-09-08 02:25 PM
    I just think its weird cuz the lady frm TMO told me that someone called earlier with the same problem....
    03-09-08 02:30 PM
    I'm on Sprint and using the BB browser to post this. Not seeing any problems.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-08 02:34 PM
    Must be a TMO thing, I am on att and my bb is fine.
    03-09-08 02:35 PM
    Posting this from my 8100 on at&t with no problems. Texting and every thing else is running as well.
    03-09-08 02:45 PM
    Global? Nothing wrong here...
    03-09-08 02:58 PM
    I have Cingular and it works fine for me.
    03-09-08 03:06 PM
    lol, yeah, thats why i was like o...k, if u say so when she told me the "Global" thing. but i just sent myself a couple of emails to my tmo.blackberry.net account and didnt receive anything. if anyone has any suggestions to clear my delima please feel free. im about to call TMO again in a little bit. its kinda annoying...
    Last edited by lruiz006; 03-09-08 at 03:10 PM.
    03-09-08 03:07 PM
    I'm with AT&T and no e-mail on my BB today. Phone calling is okay, haven't tried my browser yet. Called our IT department they said they are getting a lot of calls and it appears to be effecting all carriers. They said it appears to be a problem with the RIM servers, no ETA on a fix.
    03-09-08 03:17 PM
    just a minute ago, i was having problems texting but everything seems to be a-ok now.
    03-09-08 03:18 PM
    well, i've been having this problem since 6:00ish am. i just got the emails that sent to myself 45 minutes ago and now the browser works... maybe theres a glitch in the matrix... lol
    03-09-08 03:26 PM
    Iruiz;

I am just north on you (Pembroke Pines) and on T-Mobile. I am not having any problems here. Try a battery pull and resend service books.

Good luck!
    03-09-08 03:46 PM
    I just got off the phone with TMO. For some reason I can txt n mms (haven't tried email yet since I don't much) but I can't connect to the internet thru the default BB Browser. But the weird thing is I'm using Opera Mini right now to write this post using my 8320. TMO told me that there's a "Global Outage." I'm not sure how accurate that is but was wondering if someone else is experiencing the same thing as me... Unable to connect to internet using BB Browser?
    If there was a "global outage", it would be on TV, like there was a couple weeks ago. Also, there is a possibility that there is an outage just in your area. They should be able to be more specific with you, so just ask them to.
    03-09-08 03:48 PM
    I work for att and my emails are trickling through, messenger works fine, but i set up a new blackberry for a customer and it still hasnt updated correctly and the email folder wont even show up on the phone....somethings up....
    03-09-08 04:06 PM
    I'm with AT&T and I am having issues recieving emails today. I checked my Yahoo! account and there's at least 8 email messages I have not recieved on my BB. I've sent tests back and forth between my wife's Pearl and my Curve and she's recieving, but I'm not. Based on the message traffic of this forum the issues are hit and miss. Anyhow, this outage stuff is getting old!

AJErvin
    03-09-08 05:32 PM
    I'm with T-Mobile and I was fine earlier but am now experiencing problems. I get maybe a bar for my signal then it goes away. Hope it doesn't last too long am trying to make plans with a friend I haven't seen in years! Frustrating!
    03-09-08 05:40 PM
    No issue in pittsburgh
    03-09-08 05:43 PM
    I'm w/Tmobile and had some problems earlier but I pulled out my battery to reset and everything came up after. Good luck!
    03-09-08 05:53 PM
    I am with ATT and have no problems what so ever
    03-09-08 06:02 PM
    just wanted to update... but everything seems fine now, ive sent emails to myself and i got them without delay and internet is up and running... i think my phone got the hiccups
    03-09-08 07:03 PM
    I haven't read all posts in this thread, but I can say this...
    my friend and I both have bb's through AT&T and are having a fine time with internet, but our friend with TMO said that she hasn't been able to access the internet in weeks. She uses bbm all the time, messaging and e-mail and phone calls work fine, but not her inetrnet.
    03-09-08 07:42 PM
    I haven't read all posts in this thread, but I can say this...
    my friend and I both have bb's through AT&T and are having a fine time with internet, but our friend with TMO said that she hasn't been able to access the internet in weeks. She uses bbm all the time, messaging and e-mail and phone calls work fine, but not her inetrnet.

Did she call tmo ?
    03-09-08 07:44 PM
    Yep, she's called a few times and they can't figure it out.

To the person who mentioned not receiving emails today - I haven't received a single one. I haven't checked my inboxes, but I assume it's a problem through AT&T if we're both having it.
    03-09-08 07:50 PM
    I am having e-mail issues here in Va and I'm on Verizon. My 8130 won't send or receive e-mail. Spent 2 hours in the Verizon store with tech support and they couldn't get it to work either. Now they are going to send me a new berry? Everything else on the phone works fine. Anybody have an idea whats going on? Is my pearl defective. I got it in January!
    03-09-08 08:03 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD