When I downloaded a free theme (practicing here) it said I had to zip it. How do I go about doing that? I have Vista home premium on laptop and xp home on my desktop..
    01-27-09 08:38 PM
    Once you download the file, find the file on your computer, right click on it and click extract all. Then it will unzip. Then go to your dm and search for that file that you unzipped and install it. Hope this makes sense to you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-27-09 08:40 PM
    Vortec, I seem to be seeing you around a lot, which is awesome! Feel free to pm me your pin and that way I can help you out some more!

01-27-09 09:03 PM
    Vortec, I seem to be seeing you around a lot, which is awesome! Feel free to pm me your pin and that way I can help you out some more!

check you pm's Dream
    01-27-09 09:20 PM
    Once you download the file, find the file on your computer, right click on it and click extract all. Then it will unzip. Then go to your dm and search for that file that you unzipped and install it. Hope this makes sense to you.

So I unzip it, extract it, find unzipped theme, install on dm, hookup usb to bb to computer and it will auto install?
    01-27-09 09:25 PM
    You would extract it, which is basically unzipping it, just different terms, and then you will open up DM and go to application loader, then add/remove programs, then you will search for the file and click install.
    01-28-09 08:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD