- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
I downloaded a theme onto my Blackberry curve 8520 and its frozen on that screen, could you tell me how too factory restore with a computer rather than the phone as I cant use the phone at the moment, thanks in advaance, Emma.
- CrackBerry User
12-24-2012, 08:16 AM #2
- 18 Posts
connect ur phone using a data cable with ur pc.
open desktop manager
select the theme u want to delete?uninstall.. by clicking × sign
make sure that the theme is selected as × sign will change color to red
click on APPLY which is at 5O'CLOCK position i,e right down of the desktop manager
the process of deleting the theme will start followed by ur BB reboot.
wait for the reboot and unplug ur device
- By blackberrythemecentral in forum BlackBerry ThemesReplies: 27Last Post: 06-09-2009, 01:03 PM
- By blackberrythemecentral in forum BlackBerry ThemesReplies: 11Last Post: 04-08-2009, 07:44 PM
- By kasperapd in forum BlackBerry ThemesReplies: 24Last Post: 12-02-2008, 06:28 PM
- By mfmanning in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 02-26-2008, 01:34 PM
- By blackberrythemecentral in forum BlackBerry ThemesReplies: 22Last Post: 06-15-2007, 10:29 AM