Its a family plan its not my account We're saving as much money as we can. But i wish I could do that. I did get it to download..How ever questions. I am so in love with the bold theme its amazinnnnng but when when i open like text message or something is the screen white and looks like the old theme its not black like it it when i click menu to move or hide folders or view pictures?
    03-26-09 11:30 AM
    It depends on how the theme was developed. Some aspects of the theme may reflect the old screens or a generic theme that the developer used when creating the one you're using now.

All depends on the theme.
    03-26-09 11:37 AM
    Well that is good to know. Is there anyway to know this before that I download it? Do you or does anyone know where I can get the full BBB theme?
    03-26-09 11:40 AM
    Just search around. If it's a known developer, they'll usually provide screenshots of the theme, showcasing the main screens. Home, Menu, Call, etc...

As far as looking for the full Bold theme, try this site or pimpmyberry.com, themes4bb.com, etc...
    03-26-09 11:44 AM
    yeah and they showed the screen shot of the theme before, but nothing said that the text msg and other items would remain the old theme. so i guess i am not on the hunt to download more bbb themes! tell i get the right one. Crossing my fingers its out there and doesnt take for ever for me to find it
    03-26-09 11:59 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD