Hey guys,

I downloaded a new theme from AppWorld and installed it, now the menu buttons are all messed up and different than before the installation.
    Like videocamera is in the a different menu, buttons are moved, applications are in different folders, etc etc.

Now I have very customized my menu and links and buttons etc, but I want to get a new theme again, the question is: how do I prevent that it all the menus and buttons will change again?

thanks for replies!
    12-23-09 02:20 PM
    You can't. When you install a new theme the layout will change to however the default is set in the theme itself. Once you change it though it will stay that way. So with every new theme you install you have to go through and customize it only once.
    12-23-09 02:59 PM
    Noah is correct. I have several themes set up so they can be changed at will. After you set a few the process is easier.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-23-09 04:40 PM
    And what i wonder is I download themes for my 8900 but I still can't see themes menu..
    That makes me crazy!!!
    What's wrong?
    The theme highlighted for 8900 and I choose and download it..
    But nothin's changes except zen theme..
    Where do i do something wrong for very simple issue?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-23-09 05:49 PM
    taurus, where did you download from?

and guys, do you mean that once you have customized the buttons and menus, then you change to another and back, it will be the same? So every theme has to be 'customized' once and then it will stay?

But how often do you guys change your theme anyway?? :/
    12-24-09 06:57 AM
    Changing themes back will put the theme back to its same state as when you left it.
    12-24-09 07:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD