03-26-08 07:36 AM
- sunkastSuper Bad
Since I don't have a a mac, I'm not sure on an answer for you. I know there is PocketMac and MissingSync for mac but I do not know if they allow you to install the theme.03-25-08 05:15 PM
- You can download the PocketMac software at this link:
To install software:
1. To install new software, first, click the BlackBerry icon in PocketMac SyncManager.
2. Then from the Utilities menu of SyncManager, at the top of your screen, click Install Software to Device.
3. You'll then be prompted to locate the alx file for the application you want to install. PocketMac will then prompt you to confirm that you want to install the selected software.
4 When the installation is complete, PocketMac for BlackBerry will indicate that it has installed. Please note that your BlackBerry will reboot itself after the installation is complete, making it momentarily unavailable for synchronization or other uses. This is entirely normal and will only last a moment.
PocketMac for BlackBerry only installs handheld software in the ALX/COD file formats. A progress bar will appear to indicate that the software is being installed.
I hope this information helps. If you need further support you can contact Handango Customer Care at this link:
Last edited by DMason; 03-25-08 at 11:50 PM.03-25-08 10:29 PM
- DuviRetired ModeratorIn addition to DMason's post in which I may be wrong as I have a PC, not a mac, you would then need to download the 4.2 OS and manually put the theme in there. After installing the OS on your MAC, go into The folder that you downloaded in into and navigiate to 'Research In Motion' --> then 'Shared' --> then 'Loader Files' --> then '8830-v22.214.171.124_P126.96.36.199' folder (I copied my 8310 folder, so yours may differ) --> then 'Java' In this folder, you will then add the theme.03-26-08 07:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD