I was reading Gizmodo today and saw that Obama was on The View yesterday and said that his Blackberry is no fun and could be making the switch to the iPhone. All that fuss about keeping his blackberry and now a switch to the iPhone?
    07-30-10 11:56 AM
    Who cares what Obama thinks? I mean other than the mindless masses who voted for him and watch The View.
    07-30-10 12:07 PM
    Who cares what Obama thinks? I mean other than the mindless masses who voted for him and watch The View.
    oh, you mean like the mindful ones that voted for George W Bush and his thoughtful war with the wrong country, all while giving huge tax breaks to the rich and have nothing to actually pay to sustain the illegal war itself????

OK! back to blackberries........
    07-30-10 12:17 PM
    Ya enough Politics, never goes well here. back on topic of Blackberry
    07-30-10 12:19 PM
    well if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and waddles like a duck, and is boring like a duck.....

hey i'm not saying.... i'm just saying.
    07-30-10 12:21 PM
    Ya enough Politics, never goes well here. back on topic of Blackberry
    Agreed, two things that never go well here, politics and religion. Let's talk BlackBerry...
    07-30-10 12:22 PM
    HAHA! I am so tempted to respond to the second response.. but arguing religion and politics is a sensitive issue. But seriously, who cares? do you really need celebrity endorsements to feel good about the phone you use?
    07-30-10 12:22 PM
    I thought blackberries weren't supposed to be considered 'fun'

But sweet, its a good feeling knowing that our president will be having fun on his iphone.
    07-30-10 12:25 PM
    HAHA! I am so tempted to respond to the second response.. but arguing religion and politics is a sensitive issue. But seriously, who cares? do you really need celebrity endorsements to feel good about the phone you use?

just saying
    07-30-10 12:25 PM
    Obama is giving up his BlackBerry for an iPhone? GOOD! iPhones are just so common, makes me feel even happier about having a BlackBerry!
    07-30-10 12:30 PM
    oh, you mean like the mindful ones that voted for George W Bush and his thoughtful war with the wrong country, all while giving huge tax breaks to the rich and have nothing to actually pay to sustain the illegal war itself????

OK! back to blackberries........
    yawn....zzzzz

07-30-10 12:32 PM
    07-30-10 12:35 PM
    Thanks Maestro, didnt know it already existed. You can close this one.
    07-30-10 12:36 PM
    You all can't take a hint? OK we can do it the hard way
    CLOSED!!!
    07-30-10 12:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD