To all those that have purchased anything from the CB.com store,

I purchased a Mobi cradle about 3 weeks ago, and all was well, up till today. The spare battery charger stopped working. Did a little trouble shooting, and it just isnt working.

So, i call the 800# on the CB store, and i am expecting a small hassle, because its almost a month old.

Brent (or Brett) greets me, and asks for my receipt number, which i can't find.

I think to my self, here we go.

So this is the conversation, and i am still in shock and amazement.

B: Do you have your receipt number handy?
    M: No, i looked for it and i guess i deleted the email.
    B: Not a problem, what was the email address you used?
    M: xxxxxxxxxxx
    B:Ok, found it. Can you verify the address?
    M: xxxxxxxxxxx
    B: Ok, and you want the replacement shipped to the same address?
    M: Huh, Yes, please!
    B: Ok, i emailed you a shipping label to return the defective one, All you have
    to do is print it out and send it back.
    M:Ok, sounds good.
    B: I also sent you the tracking number for your replacement, which will be
    shipped today, and you should receive it by Friday.
    B: Is there anything else i can help you with?

So, i have to say, after that, i will not be purchasing a BB accessory from anywhere but CB.com

I normally shop around to find the best deal, but with that kind of service, not anymore!!!!!

Just wanted to thank CB.com for standing behind their store, and making it simple to get a replacement!!!
    03-18-08 08:19 AM
    I agree!

When I got my first extended Seidio, the back cover that came with it was cracked. Got a new one in about 3 days since it was the weekend & a return label for the damaged stuff! No hassle, no nothing!

thank you shop crackberry.com
    03-18-08 09:43 AM
    Good to know that they are taking care of their own. See it really is like family here.
    03-18-08 11:03 AM
    I've never had any trouble with the store here, or any other part of the site. Love it.
    03-18-08 11:06 AM
    Hey All,

Glad to hear about your positive experiences with the store and with the site. We're always working our hardest for the CrackBerry community -- I'm sure like anybody we can make mistakes from time to time, but we're always working 100% to make for the best experience on the site, and the best shopping experience in our store. We're here for the long-term, so we're not aiming for anything less than 100% satisfaction.

And if for whatever reason you ever do feel less than totally happy with your CrackBerry or ShopCrackBerry experience, you can always shoot me a message and I'll help you address it. We are family here!
    03-18-08 06:09 PM
    so what do you think about the cradle cj?
    i was thinking about getting one
    03-18-08 06:14 PM
    Never used the store (�25 ($50) postage to the UK!) But I agree about the service CB gives you. When my account was accessed and edited Kevin was fast to react and sort it all out and was very concerned. I love it here.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-08 07:09 PM
    Besides the small issue, the cradle is great.
    it has 2 plugs for it, 1 for the USB, which is preinstalled, and another USB port for a travel charger to charge the spare battery. that was also included.

I was looking at other cradles, but they all either charge and dont sync, or need to have a charger and USB hooked up, but this one has everything you need built in. THere is a small coil thatcomes out the side for charging and syncing the BB, and there is a spot to place your spare battery, which is great.

I was actually considering getting a second one, cause i like to have multiple BBs, so i was thinking about getting a Pearl one, if that says anything.

I would recommend it most definitely.

Also, to add to my OP, i was honestly on the phone for less than 3 minutes. Never even questioned anything, i said i had a problem, and he took care of it.

Kevin, if you see this post, please, point Brett/Brent here, if you can (i didnt really pay attention to his name, i was in awe of how fast things went and still kinda asleep.)

I dont think i have ever received such good customer service. Thanks again.
    Last edited by cjcarbone; 03-18-08 at 07:15 PM.
    03-18-08 07:10 PM
    Right on man!

03-18-08 08:09 PM
    Its awesome to see that you're taking time to commend the great service you received! Way too often customers point out only negative, its rare that someone gives thanks for the positive!

I always try to offer at least two compliments to one complaint! My 2:1 ration makes me proud! That being said, I've only made one purchase at CB.com but was AMAZED at how fast it shipped!!!

Thank you CB.com!!

03-18-08 08:51 PM
    CJ - I spoke to Brent earlier today and pointed him to this thread. He was glad to be of service and happy to see you so stoked about it!
    03-18-08 08:51 PM
    I purchased my extended battery- no problems. I'm definitely impressed by your story regarding "customer satisfaction".

03-18-08 08:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD