I really do not like being an OP creating thread on forums where I participate, but I've seen a trend I just wanted to address, and those who wish to join me please do...

I have enclosed below a link to a CrackBerry thread in which all of the sudden several members of the CrackBerry Nation began to bash one of our mods solely for the fact his view was different that theirs. While we should not be flaming or bashing any fellow members [granted many times simple misunderstandings are all that are the cause], telling a mod or admin that they should not be helping run these forums because of a differing opinion is just down right disrespect.

Yes, there are negative posts on CrackBerry, and yes there are positive posts, but I ask fellow CB members to show respect for those who give their time in order to allow us to have this forum to post on [whether the topics be positive or negative].

Maybe it is just me [and others who have seen the interworkings of forums like these before especially some of the larger ones], but there is a good amount of work that goes into things running smoothly so we have this site to talk about everything BlackBerry and in between...

So, I would like to state here in a more formal way: Thank you all of our moderators, administrators, and CrackBerry Nation founder Kevin, to Adam, Bla1ze, and Michelle and all major contributing editors!

And while there are some that just do not understand the help you all put in, your work does not go unnoticed by everyone, and while many of us appreciate your work, we just do not say it everyday! So for those who wish I like in the post within the thread that drove me to write this: I ask that everyone leave a simple message in some way with your favorite mod or admin just to say thanks...

This is the thread that prompted this posting: Thread Discussion Over 2.1 Documentation Release
    GTiLeo, hpjrt, anjali_jain and 9 others like this.
    09-24-12 10:02 PM
    Cheers!
    09-24-12 10:05 PM
    simple message! everyone at crackberry is just awesome. Bla1ze has been a very good help though. special thanks to him
    09-24-12 11:02 PM
    Thanks to everyone who makes Crackberry great!
    09-24-12 11:14 PM
    Thanks to CB Kevin and the mod crew!
    09-24-12 11:16 PM
    Unfortunately, attacking a mod because they have an opinion is nothing new.

A lot of the newer members may not remember her, but there was a mod who went by JRSCIVIC.

She made some predictions of the success of the iPhone and was crucified for it on these boards by the illustrious members of CB.

Honestly I miss her posts.

Some people on here are so militant about defending a piece of plastic and circuits, that it is disgusting. Some people are so sure that what they desire and think should be what everyone else should desire and think and that includes the mods.

Thank you mods for a thankless job well done.
    09-25-12 01:03 AM
    Thanks to mods and a spl thanks to all members who made this place beautiful........
    09-25-12 01:26 AM
    Great idea, OP...

The mods in this place are phenomenal. I've made friends with a couple and I know the impact in their own personal free time that it takes to make the site work.
    I personally *hate* to see them maligned.

HUZZAH to the CB forum mods!!!!!!!!! Best mods on the best BB site!!!!!!!!!!
    maxx71 and mark37724 like this.
    09-25-12 03:56 AM
    +1 on the thoughts from OP !

I have made so many friends here in CB and think it is the best forum for BB users.

Agree, MOD's have a thankless job but thanks to them nonetheless for making CB what it is !
    09-25-12 06:08 AM
    You know what ?
    A year ago, same month, I was jumping in CB. So, that's something like my very first CBBirthday today.
    My first attempts were related to PlayBook (I was a bold user for years) and I found here all I needed to understand: of course I got two. And I'm still dancing (in memoriam, they've both been stolen).
    Then BB10 promises surfaces, and I became a BB and CB aficionados.
    And now ... My very first BB10 app is about to be alpha-launched.

So yes, guys : T H A N K Y O U !
    Blacklatino likes this.
    09-25-12 08:25 AM
    Great job MODs !!!!!! Thank you!
    09-25-12 09:00 AM
    Awesome and Great job guys!! thank you
    09-25-12 09:04 AM
    It can never be said enough...to CrackBerry Kevin and Admin staff and the MODfia.....THANK YOU. All of your combined efforts has made it possible for this forum to continue to grow and move forward.

@OP...Nice job.
    09-25-12 09:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD