I just wanted to give a thank you to crackberry for all of their contests. I have won multiple times, and I realize some people have been a member for longer than I without winning at all. These contests are a great thing you guys are doing. I have won a few themes and a few apps including my latest win of Miniframes.
    Thank you again guys keep up the good work

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-11 10:25 AM
    Congrats on winning! I've been a member for a while and haven't won anything, but that's all good. Hope you enjoy CB!
    02-18-11 11:36 AM
    They do contests here?

02-18-11 12:58 PM
    Congrats on winning! I've only won one time.
    02-18-11 01:19 PM
    contests?? what contests?

The only contest (a drawing) I ever won, was back when I had an auto shop. One day the Mac Tools guy shows up and said I'd won $250 (IIRC) worth of tools because I was a customer that was current in paying for the tools I bought from time to time. He let me pick out tools I wanted over a period of time, as there wasn't anything I was dying to buy at the moment. I ended up with 3 air tools and some other stuff. Now if I had KNOWN that I was up for a drawing, no way would I have won. LOL!
    02-18-11 03:34 PM
    If you pay attention to their blogs on the home page they usually have around 5 contests a week and all you have to do is leave a comment. They showcase new themes, apps, and accessories. Even if you don't win they usually show apps and themes worth the money.

02-18-11 04:12 PM
    Hey just remember, it's not who ya know!!!
    Personally I don't participate anymore after seeing the same people winning too many times. Doesn't seem very random to me. Kinda like the Mcdonalds thing where relatives of the CEO's won the million bucks.

02-18-11 10:13 PM
    Congrats! I love to win, but only enter when it is something I want (playbook, charge dock, etc.) Cause I don't want to emter for something only to win and never use the product

02-19-11 04:34 AM
    Hey just remember, it's not who ya know!!!
    Personally I don't participate anymore after seeing the same people winning too many times. Doesn't seem very random to me. Kinda like the Mcdonalds thing where relatives of the CEO's won the million bucks.

Honestly I don't know anyone lol if I was winning because I knew someone I sure wouldn't make this post to begin with.

02-19-11 06:52 PM
    Gratz on winning stuff, only contest I remember winning was a "Guess # of Jellybeans in the Jar" contest. $2 to enter and winner got to keep the jellybeans. I think it was like 6800, and I was a happy 7 year old for a few weeks
    02-19-11 08:53 PM
    Haha that is awesome. I was never anywhere close on those ones

02-20-11 10:54 PM
    I don't ever win ish....even when I post, lol! I am a one hitter quitter....story of my life!

Congrads on way better luck than me...*******!

02-20-11 11:05 PM
    Everyone gets luck in their favor throughout their lifetime. You will all win eventually if you keep trying

02-22-11 01:35 AM
    Everyone gets luck in their favor throughout their lifetime. You will all win eventually if you keep trying

Yeah I sure hope my luck comes around when another free playbook contest is announced. God I will still be satisfied if I never win another contest ever again.

02-22-11 01:56 AM
    Haha I think we all want a free playbook

02-22-11 10:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD