View Poll Results: Do you use your phone while driving?

Voters
452. You may not vote on this poll
  • All the time, I'm great at one handed texting!

162 35.84%
  • Only talk w/ Bluetooth or Handsfree.

68 15.04%
  • I drive with my knees and do all sorts of other things.

109 24.12%
  • NEVER, it's much too dangerous.

113 25.00%
    Only occasionally, but I usually try to limit it to times when I'm stuck at red lights.
    11-25-08 04:27 PM
    I only run 18 rims
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    My Range Rover only Runs 20's

Luvitlo, I really Tried Giving you the Benefit of the Doubt-

But I guess it was all in vain.

Instead of letting things cool down, you just needed to add more wood to the fire.

I only have so much power... I can no longer help you...

You have invoked the wrath of the Crackberry Gods!

May Lazaridis Help You!

LoLoL
    11-25-08 04:34 PM
    WOW...I got past all the typos(not that I'm perfect)....ghetto is 24's and your...what again??? with 18...so you mean 18 is better than 24? 18 Gotta cost more than 24....oh and the white boys might have started that little trend in YOUR head, but in the rest of the free speaking world MTV only shows the african/american/slightly darker than white, people pim[ping the double deuce's and the two fours. Just my one two on the matter.
    Last edited by rlp32; 11-25-08 at 04:49 PM.
    11-25-08 04:47 PM
    It is far too dangerous!!!
    11-25-08 05:15 PM
    i dont get how people drive with their knees. i've tried it, and i couldn't control my car well haha.

hard to text one hand on curve.
    11-25-08 05:21 PM
    The MTV crowd rolls in "donks" that is the opposite of low riders donks are raised for rim clearence you wanna c see getto google "donk" a Chevy caprice as high as a jacked to Z71 crazy man
    I prefer to see the car infront of me so I keep it about 1.5 inches off the ground. I go to the car shows I see the mistakes donk drivers make litterally running over other cars atleast I can go under most of them lol
    And Prada you do crack me up sometimes invoked the crackberry gods LOL

11-25-08 05:48 PM
    Anyone that texts while driving deserves to have their drivers license taken away and their blackberry smashed .

Think about the other people that are driving around you and ask yourself what makes the value of their lives less than the importance of your text message . And do you really want some family to be minus one ( if not more ) members because you were being a jack*** and texting while driving .

the very fact that NEVER comes in at the bottom of this poll absolutely floors me!!!!
    11-25-08 06:46 PM
    I too am guilty of texting while driving. Though usually only to answer the girly's texts so I don't get in trouble. :-)

11-25-08 07:47 PM
    I can still drive without a license but the cops don't like it, I can always buy another berry.
    Any other stupid comments

11-26-08 08:12 AM
    ......... Any other stupid comments .......

We'll see... I am sure you're full of them..
    11-26-08 08:18 AM
    here is a picture of luvitlo's lowrider (hillbilly style)
    11-26-08 08:23 AM
    here is a picture of luvitlo's lowrider (hillbilly style)
    I used to have an 89 heavy chevy 3/4 ton, slammed but it don't even look close to that the boy who bought it from me rolled it....real messy.

I got a ranger and I'm workin on a Tracker, then I got a Jeep to play with too.

Lowriders take time to build.

BTW have you ever seen a turbo charged Geo Tracker.....Fast but gotta slam them to keep from rolling it.

BTW I'm out of the hospital LOL
    11-26-08 10:51 AM
    ugh rangers are ugly

haha

only text while driving if you are responsible enough
    11-26-08 11:19 AM
    Anyone who does this is an *****. Stop risking other peoples lives because you can't put your phone down for long enough to pay full attention to the road.

I too am guilty of texting while driving. Though usually only to answer the girly's texts so I don't get in trouble. :-)

I'm sure she'd be much angrier with you if you ruined your car or killed someone.
    Last edited by JosieGrossie; 11-26-08 at 12:14 PM.
    11-26-08 12:12 PM
    inmy defense, the highways in kansas are flat, striaght and non-busy.
    Great. I live in Kansas. Where in Kansas do you live so I know where to stay away from.

I try not to do it but I do find myself texting while driving. Only time I never text or talk is when I have my son in the car.
    So my 14, 8, 3 year old and 2 month old nieces lives aren't as important as your son's life?

11-26-08 01:52 PM
    Anyone who does this is an *****. Stop risking other peoples lives because you can't put your phone down for long enough to pay full attention to the road.

I'm sure she'd be much angrier with you if you ruined your car or killed someone.

There are any number of activities that are equally distractive. Don't just assume that texters are dangerous.
    11-26-08 01:59 PM
    Hey look at the poll we texting while driving are winning LOL
    11-26-08 02:01 PM
    sorry to say, I am very guilty of this...
    11-26-08 02:11 PM
    I love on JiveTalk when you start it and it says, "Don't use while driving" lol
    Guilty here.
    lmao... I always laugh at that.
    11-26-08 02:13 PM
    For those of you who text and drive;
    If your state outlaws it, will you stop??
    11-26-08 02:19 PM
    For those of you who text and drive;
    If your state outlaws it, will you stop??
    My state does outlaw it, as a primary offense.

But then, speeding is also disallowed, and is very dangerous. Do you all drive at or under the speed limit?
    11-26-08 02:29 PM
    So my 14, 8, 3 year old and 2 month old nieces lives aren't as important as your son's life?

Everyone's lives are important to me, so I drive carefully and make sure my attention is on the road whenever it's appropriate, but don't fool yourself: there are myriad things that take our eyes off of it -- from changing a CD or radio channels, to looking at the passenger, to reading a map. The idea is to learn how to do so safely. If those things are illegal, will you stop doing them?
    11-26-08 02:32 PM
    There are any number of activities that are equally distractive. Don't just assume that texters are dangerous.
    It's the texters/eaters/drinkers, map/book/newspaper reading, puzzle/crossword doing, radio/CD/bag/purse/stuff on the seat/floor boards fiddlers. Oh yeah and those turned around yelling at the kids/dog people. Followed by the famous changing clothes, teeth/hair/beard brushing, hair/beard braiding, contact changing, face shaving/eyebrow plucking/pimple/nose/teeth picking/makeup adding.... all while looking in the mirror people.

This is long before we get to the drunk/drugged/too tired to be driving people.
    11-26-08 02:33 PM
    My state does outlaw it, as a primary offense.

But then, speeding is also disallowed, and is very dangerous. Do you all drive at or under the speed limit?
    Yes I do. I also don't drink n drive. I also don't drive drunk. I also don't lie, cheat, and steal.

11-26-08 02:33 PM
    from changing a CD or radio channels, to looking at the passenger, to reading a map. The idea is to learn how to do so safely. If those things are illegal, will you stop doing them?
    Always leave my radio on 1 channel. Keep my eves on the road. Don't use maps because I use a tom tom - just listen to the voice directions. Before the GPS I would pull over to read a map.

11-26-08 02:38 PM
576 ... 1112131415 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD