I have a tmobile unlimited text messaging plan. My friend is currently in Europe and we have been text messaging while I am here in the US. They are still texting from their US cell phone and US cell phone number. Will text messages sent and received by me still be covered by my texting plan? I know that her sent messages will cost her more, but will my sent messages cost me more?
    06-24-11 12:45 AM
    These things are basically dependent on the service provider, although logically you are sending SMS to a number registered in the US but, I'd still suggest you confirm with them because international messaging is very expensive and rather than footing a huge bill it's better to talk to the service provider.
    06-24-11 12:56 AM
    I have a tmobile unlimited text messaging plan. My friend is currently in Europe and we have been text messaging while I am here in the US. They are still texting from their US cell phone and US cell phone number. Will text messages sent and received by me still be covered by my texting plan? I know that her sent messages will cost her more, but will my sent messages cost me more?
    You're friend is gonna get a nasty surprise when you get home as when you're roaming there's a charge for every text message received and even more for those he sends. It will not affect you in any way.

Use bbm or any other IM you can think of instead of texting.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    mobibiz likes this.
    06-24-11 03:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD