I am sorry if its a repost, but i can't believe that iPhone users need to deal with this.
    BlackBerry needs to include this in their advertise! Its a laughable security flaw.

https://discussions.apple.com/thread...rt=15&tstart=0
    Last edited by herol; 01-29-13 at 08:55 AM.
    01-28-13 04:00 PM
    Wow... You just can't get security on mobile platforms anymore... Oh wait!! Haha

#BB10Believe
    01-28-13 06:42 PM
    I am sorry if its a repost, but i can't believe that iPhone users need to deal with this.
    RIM needs to include this in their advertise! Its a laughable security flaw.

"My bf unknowingly was showing me how to look up contacts through the spotlight search, little did he or I know at the time that the first sentance of text messages would show up.
    Oh how I did not like what I saw."

Yeah it could come back to burn people. Not just with identity theft but with things like the above quote
    01-28-13 06:45 PM
    RIM needs to include this in their advertise! Its a laughable security flaw.

Every phone does this, including BlackBerry. It's a non story and I'm surprised that many don't know about this. It's no different than a computer. You can delete stuff, but it's still there.
    Scratch that. Looks like this is directly from the handset. Ouch.
    01-28-13 07:14 PM
    Makes me glad Desktop Manager is annoyingly granular in its restore/backup.
    01-28-13 07:15 PM
    Yes, it is a little bit different. You can use programs to restore data from PC or anywhere else but at least you need physical access and some knowledge. Here the things are simply annoying.
    I don't know for Android but I am pretty sure that if you delete something on BlackBerry there is no way to restore without additional software and PC.
    01-29-13 09:02 AM
    No wonder why iPhone lags after years of use.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-14 10:32 AM
    Lol at people trying to say this is a good thing. If you delete something you don't want it to be seen..
    08-05-14 11:14 AM
    I wonder how many sold their devices with supposed wiped information, only to discover the information is still there for the new user to read. This is why I never sell my used devices.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-14 11:33 PM