as a dial up modem because the blueeooth interface isn't available. open network preferences to add it.

what do i do now!?? i didn't get the message of "access the internet with your phone's data connection" but instead got the message i showed above...
    09-09-09 07:35 PM
    Please do not create duplicate posts:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f100/ho...ithout-311865/
    09-09-09 07:36 PM
    yeah unfortunately that thread didn't help....
    09-09-09 07:39 PM
    yeah unfortunately that thread didn't help....
    Yeah, unfortunately neither did this one!
    09-09-09 07:41 PM
    i'll just wait for someone to help me i guess..
    09-09-09 07:44 PM
    Here's the two rules that were violated:

Post in the Right Forum
    We’ve done our best to layout the forum categories so they are logical and make sense. When you are creating a new thread, do your best to get it in the right category. We want these forums to be value added and educational. The General CrackBerry Discussion and General RIM/BlackBerry Discussion are good places to post if you have a serious question but are not quite sure where to put it. These forums are less stringently moderated, while specific forums (BlackBerry 8700 Series for example) are more strictly moderated to maintain their quality and usefulness.

Cross/Double Posting
    Please post to the MOST relevant forum. Double or cross forum posting or other attempts at flooding the forum with a stream of posts will be removed. If you find that you have posted in the incorrect forum, please contact a moderator to have it moved to the correct location.

Source: http://forums.crackberry.com/f39/pos...uidelines-113/

I tried to direct you in the right direction in your previous thread. I suggest you take me up on that advice.
    09-09-09 07:46 PM
    i'll just wait for someone to help me i guess..
    Not goin anywhere for a while? Grab a Snickers.
    09-09-09 07:48 PM
    alright sorry
    09-09-09 07:50 PM
    Welcome to CB.

09-09-09 07:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD