ok here we go for all that have pm'ed me with this request this is for every one.

1. your going to create a new dial up connection.
    2. your going to put your phone number @alltel.net for the username
    ex..([email protected])
    3. for the password it is going to be (alltel) non caps.
    4. for number dialed your going to put (#777)
    5. make sure that your blackberry desktop is up and running when you hit connect for this. just minimize it. and from there u should connect.

ps.. this does not charge your alltel bill and you dont have to pay this extra 10 dollars a month for the tethering for this. they will tell you to but you dont and YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED lol its all free with the unlimited data usage.
    any questions just ask.
    03-18-08 09:07 PM
    Thanks for the info, been doing this for weeks now. No problems, although, I never use the login or password info. I just leave those fields blank and it works like a charm every time.
    03-19-08 08:55 PM
    ok here we go for all that have pm'ed me with this request this is for every one.

1. your going to create a new dial up connection.
    2. your going to put your phone number @alltel.net for the username
    ex..([email protected])
    3. for the password it is going to be (alltel) non caps.
    4. for number dialed your going to put (#777)
    5. make sure that your blackberry desktop is up and running when you hit connect for this. just minimize it. and from there u should connect.

ps.. this does not charge your alltel bill and you dont have to pay this extra 10 dollars a month for the tethering for this. they will tell you to but you dont and YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED lol its all free with the unlimited data usage.
    any questions just ask.

ok i've done all this... i keep getting an error message and i don't know why!!! can you help me???
    09-24-08 12:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD