Is there a way to share my thetherd connection with my wireless router to have wi-fi available to other devices?
    06-12-10 01:05 AM
    Is there a way to share my thetherd connection with my wireless router to have wi-fi available to other devices?
    The blackberry can't share its wifi connection like you want; it only supports client side connections.

But I think you can bridge your tether and LAN connections in Windows, and then connect your PC's LAN port to your router's WAN port. I can't think of a reason why that would not work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-12-10 08:58 AM
    Thanks for the reply, I have tried but no luck. I will also ask my question in a different way.

I have my computer connected via tetherberry right now, I want to fins a way to "reverse" share the connection with my wireless router so I can have other devices use the the router as a wifi hot spot.
    06-12-10 06:25 PM
    You would use Internet Connection Sharing on the computer. Just make sure that you don't go over any data limits that are on your account. (I think Sprint's unlimited plan has a 5 gig limit)
    06-13-10 07:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD