Hello everyone,
    Currently I live in a rural area and the only option for internet is dial up or satellite internet. Also where I live has poor reception. So what I was thinking about is buying a cell repeater and using the tethering program on my phone for my internet but I do have some questions about the tethering route.
    1. Can I watch youtube vids & hulu?

2. Can I be able to skype while tethering?

3. How fast can the internet be while tethering?

4. Is it possible for my cell company to charge me a special fee for tethering( I have sprint)?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-11 09:18 AM
    You're in a tough position, internet wise. You could get a cellular booster/repeater and have decent signal if there is enough signal outside your home. That said, you likely wouldn't be real happy with your speed going that route overall, especially on the fringe of reception. Satellite will likely be your best option but they are expensive, not especially fast and have a "Fair Use Policy" that you need to read and understand before you plunk down any pesos.
    07-26-11 01:41 PM
    Yea I've heard about the FAP but never really read it in detail. It seems like the consumer gets the short end of the stick on that deal. I will give it a closer look. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-11 01:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD