Okay, I just figured out that when in the Hub, tapping the message icon toggles read/unread on the various messages/notifications. So quick and cool. I had been using "select items" and "mark as read". Very nice. It seems like BB10 has lots of hidden goodies. Need to enjoy them while we can, I guess.
    02-14-16 10:31 PM
    Performs a �soft� reset of your device; the equivalent of doing a �battery pull� (ie. Removing the battery for a few seconds). Press-and-hold �Alt�, then press-and-hold (left) �shift�, then press-and-hold �Del�.
    The BlackBerry device�s PIN will be displayed. Type MYPIN in a message box for example while composing a new e-mail.
    02-25-16 03:06 PM
    Performs a �soft� reset of your device; the equivalent of doing a �battery pull� (ie. Removing the battery for a few seconds). Press-and-hold �Alt�, then press-and-hold (left) �shift�, then press-and-hold �Del�.
    This works now? I mean, I know it did on BlackBerry 7.1-, but it never worked for me on BlackBerry 10. I'll try it to see if it works now.

Flicked via the BlackBerry Keyboard
    02-25-16 07:41 PM
    I learned you can change the LED notification light color so that each email account can have its own notification LED color i.e., gmail flashes blue, work email red, BBM flashes green etc...Settings-Notifications-Normal-Customize App Notifications
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    02-27-16 10:33 PM
    Holding the shift button and hitting send will take you to the next line of your text without sending it.

This may be more a panorama feature, but when in panorama mode in camera, you can get the same person twice or three times in one picture if they move in to the next frame before you line up the boxes. It's just plain fun
    03-22-16 08:16 AM
    My Passport took a dive into the toilet got rescued and had troubles fo two days before living another day !
    Miracast capable
    OTG hub
    Remote desktop to PC
    Invite to meetings from the hub will add all people copied in the email to a calendar invite super fast and one more click to add a webex !
    04-04-16 09:06 PM
    I didn't know everything that blackberry's can do!
    04-10-16 09:33 AM
    BIG EYES in the Camera App - kids love this.

I also recently figured out that I can swipe down from the top of the screen in the browser, to return to the top of the page. So handy!
    axllebeer likes this.
    08-12-16 02:39 PM
    The native Blackberry browser has a reader. It enhances the text on most websites. While using the reader mode, you can press the play button and it will audibly read the text to you.
    08-12-16 04:15 PM
    Perform a soft reset by press and hold Alt, then Left shift and Del
    08-24-16 01:43 PM
    I honestly found this very useful, thank you for sharing!
    08-25-16 11:05 AM
    BIG EYES in the Camera App - kids love this.

I also recently figured out that I can swipe down from the top of the screen in the browser, to return to the top of the page. So handy!
    Crap! Iv had my Q10 since the beginning and I never knew ta was in there! I actually learned something new today. Thanks!

Posted from my Q10 via the power of "Q"
    09-29-16 08:05 PM
    BlackBerry world is amazing! There are so many cool apps for free..video shrinker and photo studio are my favorite.
    hoytbowhunter likes this.
    12-18-16 06:18 AM
    Great Post! I didn't know you could do any of these.
    01-19-17 05:54 PM
    I m using bb z30 for almost 3 and half year and its performing like i brought it today. Love it...
    01-19-17 10:33 PM
    A very informative post about blackberry.
    BB11isNext likes this.
    05-05-17 05:24 AM
    1. Tapping the date line within the hub will mark all messages as read.

2. Share your location in bbm with Glympse

3. Fastscroll through your homescreens with hoovering your thumb over the little screen icons.

4. Creating subfolders in your default picture folder will automatically create albums

Posted via CB10
    the "date line" where exactly?
    06-02-17 08:25 PM
    You have to hold your finger on the Date Line, in the HUB, for a couple seconds. After that you get the following options: Next, To Top, To Bottom, Mark Prior Read, Delete Prior

Mark Prior Read selects everything in HUB (from what I can tell) and marks them as read.
    what exactly is this "date line" screenshot?
    Be_Phil likes this.
    06-02-17 08:52 PM
    A very informative post about blackberry.
    What did you meant by it? Every post is informative. Don't post comment for the sake of increasing post count only.

Help out the fellow community and members.
    Cracklen likes this.
    06-05-17 05:19 AM
144 ... 456