TeleNav, VZNav or Garmin for VZ BB Curve? Which one does everyone prefer and why?
    12-11-08 09:39 PM
    amAzegps.com, because it works in Australia and it's free UI is a bit clunky but ok.
    12-12-08 02:39 AM
    Actually I would like to hear some pros and cons on the three listed above. I am not opposed to paying money for it, I just want the best that is out there. I would assume Garmin is good since GPS is what they do, but I heard TeleNav is pretty good aswell. I have VZ naviagator and i think it kinda sucks. Anyone out there have thoughts? Thanks to Delta Foxtrot but, I'd like to hear from some people in the US just to compare.
    12-14-08 12:37 PM
    I've heard of some people using bookmidlets to turn google routing info into GPX route files instead of their garmin because google had better routing.
    12-15-08 05:12 AM
    The Garmin is nice. I tried the 30 day trial, but it couldn't keep up with me when I missed a few turns. My standalone worked better.

I am trying out AT&T Nav which uses TeleNav and it's nice, works quick.

I haven't used VZ Nav.

I would try some of the free ones as well:

www.amazegps.com
    Nav4All - Free gps navigation for your mobile phone!
    12-16-08 09:52 AM
    Another vote for aMazeGPS. Free and works great with spoken turn directions. Works great with accuracy where I live. NerthEast US. One thing is that the starting up of the application is slow. And entering address is also a bit slow. But, hey it's a great free app.l
    12-16-08 10:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD