After a short period of time, my bluetooth GPS adapter (Holux) will disconnect and Telenav will say "trying to connect to Bluetooth device", but... The blackberry itself says its connected to a bluetooth device (on home screen it shows the bluetooth icon with the arrows)...

Is this a blackberry OS problem, Telenav, or the GPS adapter hardware not working properly? Thanks!
    05-20-07 12:10 AM
    I would say, contact TeleNav. Their helpdesk is pretty helpful, and they should be able to assist...
    05-20-07 10:52 AM
    I think I answered this for you somewhere else...hmm....where was that?

Anyway, this is an issue with the Bluetooth in the 4.2.1 OS's for the Pearl. I have the same issue with TeleNav. I contacted TeleNav and they "aren't aware of the problem" yet it seems to be happening to everyone. What I've found is that if you close everything else that may be running (Google Talk usually in my case is a culprit) it helps. If it does disconnect then you have to exit TeleNav, turn off BT (because the little arrows are still there showing BT connected) then turn it back on and go into TeleNav again. It's quite annoying! Anyway, hopefully TN 5.1 will be out soon.
    05-20-07 10:49 PM
    Am confused here! Am already running TeleNav 5.1! So, it's out, been out two of three days after the 8800 for T-Mobile was released...
    05-21-07 01:15 AM
    Hey Nav, I'm pretty sure that TeleNav 5.1 only works on the 8800 right now.
    05-21-07 09:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD