I find it interesting.good webtraffic from playbook

While sales of both the BlackBerry PlayBook and the Motorola Xoom may have been dismal, research indicates that the tablets generate more Web traffic each in the U.S. than Amazon's Kindle Fire.

Chitika Insights, the research arm of online ad network Chitika, examined a sample of tens of millions of tablet impressions from its ad network between October 9 and October 15 out of the U.S. and Canada. The data showed that people seem to browse the Web more with their PlayBook and Xoom tablets than they do with their Kindle Fire tablets, including the newer Kindle Fire HD tablets.

As expected, the iPad reigned supreme, accounting for over 90 percent of all tablet Web traffic seen on the network. Samsung's Galaxy Tab 10.1 came a very distant second, followed by the Barnes & Noble Nook, and the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7. The combined traffic Samsung's 7-inch and 10-inch tablets are twice that of any other Android tablet.

Google's Nexus 7 tablet is also doing competitively well, seeing a usage increase of 135 percent since July.

"As the tablet market continues to heat up, look for Android to slowly eat away at Apple�s position of dominance in the long term," the research firm said, "but not before the iPad Mini tips momentum back to the Cupertino giant in the immediate future".

http://www.zdnet.com/tablet-underdog...rt-7000006436/

Sent from Blackberry Playbook using TapaTalk 2
    10-26-12 08:50 AM