Would like the good bad and ugly of these 2 carriers. Presently I'm on AT&T but want the new Curve with Wi-Fi, which appears to be only available through T Mobil, not sure I want to change, but the Wi_Fi is cool. Anyone know if AT&T will have this available.
    10-03-07 10:33 AM
    T-mobile has cheaper Blackberry plans, the wifi curve and the best customer service. I mean really, how much nicer can customer service agents be. T-mobile all the way, you will not look back once you switch over.
    10-03-07 11:27 AM
    I think it depends on your location, i.e., coverage by each carrier in your area. Due to the limited TMO coverage in my area, I was forced to stay with AT&T. So far no problems with the service but it is a bit costly.
    10-03-07 11:44 AM
    I'm a total tmo fan I've had all carriers and I love tmo they are truely the best... Deffinatly cheeper I'm saving over 50$ by being with tmobile and they have a great selection of phones too... I say tmo 100%
    10-03-07 12:10 PM
    Im a tmobile fan too, but the fact is, their coverage is spotty at best. In my work, I am in Chicago, NY, FL, CT, and MA. I had to switch to AT&T because of the spotty coverage. Expecially indoors.
    10-03-07 01:29 PM
    I love TMobile! They have the best prices on plans (my favs), great customer service, and great phones!
    10-03-07 02:53 PM
    I'm on AT&T because of the coverage. As much as I would like to save some money with TMo, the coverage isn't reliable in our area.
    10-03-07 04:16 PM
    TMO coverage in my area stinks also, so people hate it around here. ATT and Verizon get the nod in these parts. My sister and her husband have TMO in South Florida and they have great coverage. Their BB plans are a lot cheaper than mine, that's for sure
    10-04-07 08:16 AM
    i have tmobile and i love it. it is the best carrier i have used. I have been using cell phones sinces 1993 with a bag phone. what part of the country do live in because it works great in the southest.
    10-04-07 01:53 PM
    1993 you had a bag phone? We were already on much smaller phones and really starting to get different carriers at that time. The bag phone must have looked very awkward at that time. Even the big white brick phones were past their prime in 1993.
    10-05-07 06:58 AM
    excuse &*&^ out of me. for the most part, most people were still carrying pagers in 1993. i purchased my first hand held phone @ in 1995 and is still was huge. guess you were more fortunate than me.

1993 you had a bag phone? We were already on much smaller phones and really starting to get different carriers at that time. The bag phone must have looked very awkward at that time. Even the big white brick phones were past their prime in 1993.
    Last edited by timatl; 10-05-07 at 08:29 AM.
    10-05-07 08:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
";