Anyone else seeing this? Kinda weird, I don't have a BB phone but all our phones (Htc vivid, pantech) are saying 9-21-12 (rumored iPhone 5 release day) instead of 8-21-12??
    08-21-12 07:53 PM
    Anyone else seeing this? Kinda weird, I don't have a BB phone but all our phones (Htc vivid, pantech) are saying 9-21-12 (rumored iPhone 5 release day) instead of 8-21-12??
    Who are you talking about? Your family? A store you work for?
    08-21-12 08:26 PM
    AT&T...isn't this the same company that blocked bb bridge and tried to charge for it? I don't care what at&t do its clearly known that company is a joke.
    Last edited by janeka; 08-21-12 at 09:59 PM.
    deezy87 and JayR2010 like this.
    08-21-12 08:40 PM
    Also mic issues too janeka LOL
    08-21-12 08:45 PM
    Mine and my wifes phones. Both are showing that its Friday sep. 21. Someone on my wifes facebook said that they were having issues setting dates because of this. BTW AT&T does stink, but unfortunetly there the only company other than verizon that service this area.
    08-21-12 08:55 PM
    Six AT&T devices in this house and they are all showing the correct date. Don't know what to tell you.
    08-21-12 09:33 PM
    My AT&T phone is showing the right date, I am getting blazing LTE speeds, and I have no problems with their customer service. Happy camper.
    jonathon.94 likes this.
    08-22-12 08:09 AM
    Sounds more like an un-noticed human error setting the date, or possibly an error in the date transmitted by a single cell tower and picked up by auto-date setting on the phones. We would have seen many more reports if this had been a widespread problem.
    08-22-12 08:32 AM
    My AT&T phone is showing the right date, I am getting blazing LTE speeds, and I have no problems with their customer service. Happy camper.
    Yep. At&t is awesome.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
    08-22-12 10:52 AM
    My phone is displaying the correct date, however several friends phones started showing September 21st as the date yesterday and is showing September 22nd today. We are all AT&T customers with iphones and one Samsung Galaxy. It definitely seems to be an AT&T issue.
    08-22-12 03:15 PM
    Sounds more like an un-noticed human error setting the date, or possibly an error in the date transmitted by a single cell tower and picked up by auto-date setting on the phones. We would have seen many more reports if this had been a widespread problem.
    Sounds more like a tall tale.
    08-22-12 03:24 PM
    OP, what are you talking about? It is September 2012...

08-22-12 05:29 PM
    Maybe it's a timezone issue...

08-22-12 05:31 PM
    I don't really appreciate all the criticism, but on a stronger note:

The issue is still here, and there is no way to change the date on my phone (pantech ease).

Anyways there are alot of people in my area with this same issue and I even drove 20 miles to the next town to see if it was tower related and the date was still Sept. So maybe its just a localish problem.

This could be a timezone issue, if my phone thought I was on Mars.
    08-22-12 06:10 PM
    Maybe it's ATT viral marketing of the iPhone release date.
    08-22-12 06:12 PM
    Yep. At&t is awesome.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
    Then you woke up from that dream.
    08-22-12 08:43 PM
    Lol, Janeka. I have AT&T. I've been with the other 3 big carriers and AT&T is the only one that I've never been unsatisfied with. Customer service has always been quick to take care of issues or exchanging phones if needed.
    08-22-12 10:13 PM
    Well my phones seem to know what date it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Qbnkelt; 08-23-12 at 03:31 AM.
    08-23-12 03:24 AM
    Then you woke up from that dream.
    Just because 1 person in 1 place has had a bad experience with any carrier does not mean that everyone everywhere will have the same experience.
    amazinglygraceless likes this.
    08-23-12 07:03 AM
    Just because 1 person in 1 place has had a bad experience with any carrier does not mean that everyone everywhere will have the same experience.
    This is so true!
    I had one bad experience with AT&T where they took away my unlimited data on one line. I angrily took that line to Verizon. Only nine months later I brought that line back to AT&T.
    The bad reception, dropped calls and terrible customer service did not make up for the money I saved with them.
    Back to AT&T, where I've been all the way back when they bought out L.A. Cellular, then got bought by Cingular, right back to AT&T.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    08-23-12 07:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD