Can someone explain this to me? I would think with better inner components and such that the Z10 would cost more. If T-Mobile sells the Q10 for less than both then i'll cry with joy.
    Attached Thumbnails T-Mobile is charging more for the Bold9900 than the Z10-adfj.png  
    03-26-13 09:10 AM
    At this point in the game, would anybody be picking up a Bold even if it was cheaper?
    bluetroll likes this.
    03-26-13 09:18 AM
    At this point in the game, would anybody be picking up a Bold even if it was cheaper?
    Yes. People that enjoy keyboards and don't want a full-touch phones. Also, there are little things that the legacy Blackberrys have they haven't been adopted yet into BB10.
    03-26-13 09:22 AM
    I am on the fence whether or not I want to switch from my 9900 to a Z10. Chiefly because I do not want to part with my keyboard. Also, I am not a heavy app user, social media apps to be more specific. I really only want the 10 series so that I will have a better OS and web browser. Maybe when the Q10 is out, I will try both then decide. Still love my 9900 to death though.
    03-26-13 09:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD