Just wanted to let you all know that both the new Classic and Passport will work on AT&T. Visted two stores and showed them the details and they said they had no problem with giving service to either phone. Wanted to share if anyone was ever in doubt or could not wait until they started carrying the phones.
    01-29-15 12:23 PM
    Umm, we already knew that
    eyesopen1111 and hpjrt like this.
    01-29-15 12:25 PM
    My. 30 already works on Att. From Canada. For over a year

Z 30
    01-29-15 01:17 PM
    Tell us something we Don't know.
    MontoyaOscar84 likes this.
    01-29-15 10:17 PM
    Umm, we already knew that
    My. 30 already works on Att. From Canada. For over a year

Z 30
    Tell us something we Don't know.

We'll be sure to remember you when YOU ask for help or want to share!

Thanks to the OP for sharing this information to all the rest of us that weren't aware of this!
    bspence87, kbz1960 and shaleem like this.
    01-29-15 10:36 PM
    We'll be sure to remember you when YOU ask for help or want to share!

Thanks to the OP for sharing this information to all the rest of us that weren't aware of this!
    01-29-15 10:43 PM
    So much for a friendly forum. The OP has 4 posts. I've been spanked more than once by mods for being a bit... opinionated!!! What the hell is wrong with you people? Perhaps you can run further up the OP's a$$ if you step back some, you know, to get a running start. He was just stating some info that HE found helpful. If it's not helpful to you, MOVE ALONG!!!
    01-29-15 10:59 PM
    It was well known that it works for AT&T and T-Mobile long before it came out.

Posted via BlackBerry Classic
    01-30-15 12:28 AM
    It's been plastered all over the forum that it works on AT&T and T-Mobile. So NO it's not anything world shattering
    01-30-15 05:01 AM
    Thanks OP! Didn't know about that :0)

Posted via CB10
    01-30-15 06:26 AM
    Both will be available through AT&T in the next month or so as well. Don't listen to the haters, trying to help others is what this site is for, just maybe search in the forums before posting.
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    01-30-15 06:36 AM
    Thanks OP.

The rest of youse can take a long walk on a short pier.

" I do not think that word means what you think it means. "
    01-30-15 06:54 AM
    At least they are acknowledging it now. Thanks OP
    01-30-15 06:58 AM
    When I took my Classic to AT&T to get my nano sim, the guy knew they would be getting it but not when (this was in December). He also wanted to play with it and liked it a lot.

Posted from my awesome Classic.
    01-30-15 08:02 AM
    As usual, there are some on CB who think they are being clever when all they prove is how rude and ignorant they are. Someone takes the time to inform some of you cretins about something and instead of either thanking them or keeping your idiotic opinions to yourselves, you have to belittle them.
    Thanks for the info op, and for taking the time to let us know.
    lift and anon(3732391) like this.
    01-30-15 09:11 AM
    I really thought the OP was trying be funny and trolling. That's how unnecessary the comment was.

That's like someone posting : "I spent 6 hours on hold with BlackBerry. They confirm that the Classic's keyboard has all 26 letters. Just in case you guys want to know."

01-30-15 01:55 PM
    hahaha

Everyone should relax. Sure, people were being dicks but that's because this has been known literally since october, at least for the passport. And the fact that both will be out for ATT soon hopefully would also suggest that the unlocked classic would work too.

Could people not be dicks about it? Sure. But anyone defending the OP could also stand to be a little less sensitive. Over and out!
    01-30-15 02:24 PM
    They just get a bit P'd off when they're not controlling the whole site.

Posted via CB10
    01-30-15 11:57 PM
    So much for a friendly forum. The OP has 4 posts. I've been spanked more than once by mods for being a bit... opinionated!!! What the hell is wrong with you people? Perhaps you can run further up the OP's a$$ if you step back some, you know, to get a running start. He was just stating some info that HE found helpful. If it's not helpful to you, MOVE ALONG!!!
    That was actually xtremeledy funny.

I agree, OP was trying to be helpful. Thanks OP for the info and ignore the know it alls.

Posted via CB10
    01-31-15 12:12 AM
    I really thought the OP was trying be funny and trolling. That's how unnecessary the comment was.

That's like someone posting : "I spent 6 hours on hold with BlackBerry. They confirm that the Classic's keyboard has all 26 letters. Just in case you guys want to know."

Hahaha, LOL, sorry could not help it...

Posted via CB10
    01-31-15 10:50 AM
    It's been plastered all over the forum that it works on AT&T and T-Mobile. So NO it's not anything world shattering
    Don't be so damn rude

 Z10
    01-31-15 06:26 PM
    hahaha

Everyone should relax. Sure, people were being dicks but that's because this has been known literally since october, at least for the passport. And the fact that both will be out for ATT soon hopefully would also suggest that the unlocked classic would work too.

Could people not be dicks about it? Sure. But anyone defending the OP could also stand to be a little less sensitive. Over and out!
    Over and out,

And take your dicks with you.

Hahahaha

 Z10
    01-31-15 06:29 PM
    People wouldn't be rude had this "announcement" not been plastered on the ShopBB website for months as well.
    01-31-15 10:51 PM

Art... Art.... ART!
    You remind me of a fighter that has lost and just won't stay down.
    I appreciate how knowledgeable you are with what the rest of seem to have missed!

Now, stay down and stop embarrassing yourself!

02-02-15 07:25 AM