I recently installed two applications, one being Cachesense and the other being Devil's Attorney, and now my system volume controls are messed up.

The level indicator bar disappears and plus and minus buttons appear. When I go into the system volume settings menu, it is permanently stuck at maximum level and I cannot change it. The worst part is application sounds no longer work.

I tried uninstalling these two applications and reinstalling them, but still messed.

I am at a loss on what to do. This is really annoying and makes me crazy. Anyone have this issue?
    System volume controls messed up...-img_00000386.png

Posted via CB10
    03-28-13 09:05 PM
    That's a weird one. Uninstall them and restart the phone and tell us what happens.

Posted via CB10 from my Zed
    03-28-13 10:24 PM
    That's a weird one. Uninstall them and restart the phone and tell us what happens.

Posted via CB10 from my Zed
    I've uninstalled, restared, reinstalled, uninstalled again, and so on several times now... still no luck. All media is also muted which really blows.

I tried putting earbuds in and the sound returns to normal, but as soon as I unplug them again, the system sound goes back to being muted.

I am considering a total system restore as nothing I do seems to fix the issue, and contacting customer support at Blackberry is harder than finding the door to Narnia.
    03-28-13 10:37 PM
    So random...

I plugged my Z10 into my computer, it had an error connecting, and then I checked the volume controls and all was well again..

Must have been a ghost in the machine. I will continue to monitor it to see if it messes up again.
    03-28-13 11:00 PM