Hi all - is there a way to sync my Blackberry (I have a Tour) so that I can see all of the folders I've created in my Hotmail and Gmail accounts and transfer emails from my inbox to these folder when required?
    05-12-10 10:12 AM
    BIS 3.0 whenever it's rolled out should do this for Gmail. It's in the works now.
    05-12-10 10:52 AM
    BIS 3.0 whenever it's rolled out should do this for Gmail. It's in the works now.
    This is not entirely accurate. The Gmail Enhanced Plugin supports Gmail labels now and has for some time. BIS 3.0, which has already been implemented, provided a number of non-Gmail related enhancements such as support for OpenOffice.org files and will eventually provide for 2-way reconciliation between the Gmail Inbox and the BlackBerry Inbox but nothing specifically regarding folders. The "rollout" that MisterObvious refers to is implementation of the Gmail 2-way reconciliation features. BIS does not provide IMAP folder support. To get IMAP folder support you have to have BES or an alternative e-mail client such as LogicMail (free), Tiggit ($30) or AstraSync ($49/year).

I don't know enough about Hotmail to know if anyone supports Hotmail folders. BIS doesn't.
    05-12-10 12:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD