Hello:

first off, I'm a college kid, trying to get his life in order (haha), so i figure the first step is to get my calendar sorted out on my outlook and on my blackberry. I currently have the 8130 for Verizon, and I have my school e-mail linked to the device.

My school uses Microsoft Outlook Web Express, using a website

I cannot figure out how to sync my calendar on there to my blackberry calendar. I've tried different things, my dad sent me an invitation to an event, I accepted on outlook, and it synced to the BB. but if I create an appointment on my outlook calendar, it doesnt sync.

so im lost, and i need some help, tech support at my school sucks.

Thanks,

Joe
    09-18-08 03:20 PM
    Your schools TS should be able to help you out, as long as you know the right question to ask.

In addition to the Web based email, they are very likley to have a Post Office Protocol (POP3) server in place. What you need is the correct server address for POP3 and SMTP settings.

Post Office Protocol - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In most cases, it will take the form "mail.schoolname.net" and will be the same for both services.
    09-18-08 03:45 PM
    hmm thank you for the help, but i dont know if that is going to help me. my school's e-mail already works on my BB. and the calendar appointments sent to me work as well. however, the outlook calendar and the BB calendar are not on the same page, and i dont know how to correct it.

and no, my school TS sucks, trust me.
    09-18-08 04:17 PM
    bump up to the top
    09-18-08 06:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD