Help please.

I use a hotmail account. I downloaded the Outlook connector to be able to use Outlook for this account. I have a Verizon 8330 and cannot get it to sync. Initially only some of the information came over - appointments would be missing parts - say the location, or notes. I tried repeating several times to no avail. Today, I backed up the device onto my laptop, cleared the device (calendar only) and then tried to re sync. Now nothing comes thru. Thank goodness I didn't do this with my contacts. The contacts had troubel too - no new items came over from the Outlook file. HELP please!!!
    10-07-08 04:16 PM
    Make sure you have the "Sync organizer data" option checked in DM. That's the issue I had when I tried syncing to my computer the first time. Also, did you go through the syncing options and make sure you have set up the options for calendar, tasks, memos, and contacts?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-08 05:23 PM
    THANK YOU!!! That was the problem. Now, I am trying to figure out if I should update the sync settings to go both from the Device and the Desktop, or only from one to the other. I add things in both depending on where I am.
    10-07-08 05:36 PM
    If you select both ways it will make sure everything is the same in both places

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-08 06:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD