First of all, I'm a new BB user, so bare with me.

I'm trying to sync with Outlook. My BB has two calendar properties (blue) Desktop and (yellow) ??@vzw.blackberry.net. When I'm syncing it only able to pull the (yellow) appointment over and leaving the (blue) appointment on the BB. I need for both on the BB and Outlook.

How do I combine the two? Help please
    06-27-08 02:29 PM
    First of all, I'm a new BB user, so bare with me.

I'm trying to sync with Outlook. My BB has two calendar properties (blue) Desktop and (yellow) ??@vzw.blackberry.net. When I'm syncing it only able to pull the (yellow) appointment over and leaving the (blue) appointment on the BB. I need for both on the BB and Outlook.

How do I combine the two? Help please
    The phone will only let you sync to one calendar at a time. go to options>advanced>default services and set the default calendar. When you sync with outlook, what the default calendar is, thats the one it will sync with. If you want the same stuff on both, I would suggest syncing with outlook, switching the default and then syncing again. I only use one calendar on mine. I deleted the service books to all my other calendars so now I just have one. Also be aware that if you use a today theme, whatever the default calendar is, thats the one that will show on the screen.
    06-27-08 02:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD