I have synced my hotmail mail with my Blackberry Curve 8310 on AT&T, and everything was working fine for over 2 months. For the past week it hasn't synced, I have gotten no messages. However weirdly enough it is able to send messages from the Blackberry with hotmail, just not receiving any... Any ideas?? I pay for my service with Hotmail.

Best,
    Mads
    02-04-08 11:21 PM
    Working fine for me, although delivery has been a little slow the past day or two. Strange that you can send. I guess that rules out a password issue between Hotmail and BIS? Might want to go to BIS and re-send your service books just in case something got lost.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-05-08 03:11 PM
    How do I resend my service books. The option I have is to either edit my email account or delete it and then restart it?, which one or is it something else?
    02-07-08 12:27 AM
    A delete/add would do it. But if you access BIS via a PC, where is a link on the left column that says "send service books".

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-08 08:36 AM
    When you first go to Email Settings on the device you will see Services and Below that u'll see Settings and under it is Service Books...
    02-07-08 05:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD