Apologies if this is a blond question. .....

I am using a BB curve and MS outlook. I also use BIS.

I'd like to automatically sync the calendar (and everything else?) between BB and Outlook. I don't think I can do this without having to get out the USB cable and be sitting at my pc, can I??

So.. I think I can get the BB to sync with Google calendar and then have Google calendar sync automatically with Outlook. Is this a daft way of doing things? Seems a bit long winded.

Thought? Suggestions?

James
    01-08-09 12:28 PM
    That's what I do. I export the calendar csv from Outlook, load it into Google Calendar, and use Sync to get it on the BB. More convoluted than I'm used to , but it works.
    01-08-09 12:30 PM
    There is an easier way to do it. Get google calendar syn on your computer and set it up to sync automatically. Then download google sync on your blackberry. The google calendar will sync with your outlook and then with your berry. i have mine set up that way and it all syncs automatically.
    01-08-09 01:50 PM
    Envied - That's exactly what I was after but wondered if it was a daft way to do it!

Any further tips, or is it very straightforward?

James
    01-08-09 02:34 PM
    Is it a 2 way sync?
    01-08-09 02:34 PM
    Envied - That's exactly what I was after but wondered if it was a daft way to do it!

Any further tips, or is it very straightforward?

James
    Yes it is very easy and straightforward. Yes it is a two way sync----you can also set it up as a one way sync.
    01-08-09 02:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD