Syncing desktop software with Outlook calendar, I receive an error message to turn off my wireless sync. I follow instructions and cannot find the field to turn it off.
    05-29-12 07:50 PM
    I have no idea what device you have or what OS you are on but
    hopefully this points you in the right direction: Turn off wireless synchronization - User Guide - BlackBerry Desktop Software - 6.0.0

1. On your BlackBerry� device, in the Calendar application, Contacts application, Tasks application, or MemoPad, press the Menu key > Options.
    2. If necessary, click a calendar or contact list.
    3. Change the Wireless Synchronization field to No or clear the Wireless Synchronization check box.
    4. Press the Menu key > Save.
    05-29-12 07:57 PM
    I have no idea what device you have or what OS you are on but
    hopefully this points you in the right direction: Turn off wireless synchronization - User Guide - BlackBerry Desktop Software - 6.0.0

1. On your BlackBerry� device, in the Calendar application, Contacts application, Tasks application, or MemoPad, press the Menu key > Options.
    2. If necessary, click a calendar or contact list.
    3. Change the Wireless Synchronization field to No or clear the Wireless Synchronization check box.
    4. Press the Menu key > Save.
    Speaking of the desktop software�I installed the 7.1 Beta and still can't get it to recognize my PB. So of course I can't do a backup,sync any music or videos. Any ideas or suggestions? My playbook is running the latest build and I have a windows pc with Windows XP, if that helps.
    05-30-12 06:29 AM
    Speaking of the desktop software�I installed the 7.1 Beta and still can't get it to recognize my PB. So of course I can't do a backup,sync any music or videos. Any ideas or suggestions? My playbook is running the latest build and I have a windows pc with Windows XP, if that helps.
    XP, why not upgrade to something newer?
    05-30-12 08:36 AM
    XP, why not upgrade to something newer?
    That's your solution? Don't know about you but I have other financial obligations to worry about, having 3 kids and all, and upgrading my pc is not really a priority. Besides, this is the only thing I use this pc for, backing up my PB, putting music on it and saving my kid's pictures.
    05-30-12 10:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD