Ive been trying to sync Tiltris and Nintaii on my storm for weeks but i have no idea how. Ive heard something about BB desktop manager, but I havent looked into that yet.
    Btw, sorry if this is in the wrong section. :P THANKS
    02-02-09 04:54 PM
    Im going to download this BB desktop manager now.
    02-02-09 05:48 PM
    These games aren't availalbe OTA? If you have something on your computer and need to sync it you definetly need desktop manager.
    02-02-09 05:49 PM
    Theres tiltris and nintaii. Thats all i know.
    02-02-09 05:55 PM
    Nintaii OTA.....

http://go.mobihand.com/?op=dlmh&pd=23165&l=1&ps=150

Tiltris via your storm....

Open wap.GetJar.com with your mobile -> Quick Download -> enter Quick Download Code 40256
    02-02-09 06:03 PM
    Ya, i cant download things from my phone, i get an HTTP ERROR. Ive tried everything to fix that but it wont work, so last resort ill sync the files onto it.
    02-02-09 06:18 PM
    Ya, i cant download things from my phone, i get an HTTP ERROR. Ive tried everything to fix that but it wont work, so last resort ill sync the files onto it.

Have you tried a little memory clean up? Do this, Options, then Security Options, the Memory Cleaning, then enable, THEN press the BB button, and select Clean Now. Next Open the Browser, then press the BB button, select Options, then Cache Operations, then click all the on screen buttons. Next from the homescreen in landscape, press the BB button, select Show Keyboard, then hold the !?123 key to lock it then press " / " / to bring up the event log, then press the BB button, and select clear log. FINALLY pull the battery.
    02-02-09 06:30 PM
    Ok, ill get right on that. Thanks.
    02-02-09 06:33 PM
    Ok im stuck at the " / " / part, it wont bring up the event log. Ive got it locked and its all good but it wont do that one part. Any ideas?
    02-02-09 06:52 PM
    Ok im stuck at the " / " / part, it wont bring up the event log. Ive got it locked and its all good but it wont do that one part. Any ideas?
    hmmm, that should work, maybe Telus disabled that feature? Anyways you can skip it, just do the battery pull. Most likely the browser clearing part SHOULD do the trick.
    02-02-09 07:00 PM
    Well while i was waiting i got the games on my phone from the desktop manager and they work great. Thanks for your help!
    02-02-09 07:12 PM
    Well while i was waiting i got the games on my phone from the desktop manager and they work great. Thanks for your help!
    DM is WELL worth having, besides getting games and other apps on your phone, it can (and should) be used to backup your phone.
    02-02-09 07:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD