I just got the new Storm, but thought I'd try my question here as this is prbably more general to all balckberry's (and the storm subforum is CRAZY right now):
    I imported my files from my Palm 700p to my Storm. However, the calender only imported future events (I can understand the logic), BUT I really would like it to important my past events as well - it is useful for me to keep track of and look back at past events. Can this be done?

Also, I am used to the palm desktop, which obviously doesn't exist with RIM. What do most people synk with in order to have a desktop version of everything?
    11-22-08 01:59 AM
    Outlook - once you get used to it you might like it better than Palm Desktop. I was in the same boat before and now like my BB and Outlook better. I didn't turn into a Palm hater, but I am glad I switched.
    11-22-08 04:56 AM
    Thanks ill try outlook
    Anyone know how to get old contacts to synch?
    11-22-08 09:27 AM
    I just got the new Storm, but thought I'd try my question here as this is prbably more general to all balckberry's (and the storm subforum is CRAZY right now):
    I imported my files from my Palm 700p to my Storm. However, the calender only imported future events (I can understand the logic), BUT I really would like it to important my past events as well - it is useful for me to keep track of and look back at past events. Can this be done?

Also, I am used to the palm desktop, which obviously doesn't exist with RIM. What do most people synk with in order to have a desktop version of everything?
    See my response to a similar question at the Palm Calendar on BlackBerry?
    topic. Sorry I'd post a link but can't do so until I've posted 10 times. Short story: Check out CompanionLink.
    01-04-09 03:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD