View Poll Results: Was this post helpful?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

0 0%
    If you're like me, and want all your data, work and personal on one device, you'll want to sync your BlackBerry (BB) with your work pc, connected to a BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES), and your home pc.

I've been trying to do this forever and a day, and it's a lot of work. Nonetheless, once your BB is connected with your work BES, you can sync, and in most cases everything will be wireless, i.e. calendar, tasks, contacts, email, etc...

Once you're home, and want to sync there, all you do is turn off 'wireless synchronization' on your device, for the respective applications that you want to sync. So, in the respective application that you want to sync, example Calendar, you go to it, then options, and look for 'wireless synchronization' field. You will notice it's set to 'Yes', change it to 'no', an save.

On your home pc, where Desktop Manager (DM) is also installed, go to the Sync / Settings, and make sure the respective application is set to sync, and the other applications are UNCHECKED. If you leave them checked, and the BB is set for 'wireless synchronization' for those applications, you will get an error, and the sync will not continue...

In layman's terms that pretty much it. All you have to pay attention to here, are conflicts of data. But, the system will notify you, and give you an option...
    03-24-07 07:07 PM
    thank you. thank you ! the informationon how to sync my blackberry with the work enterprise system and then be able to sync with my home PC -- posted by naviwilliams - so much apprecaited -- thank you !
    05-07-09 09:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD