Hello,
    I have a BB 8830/verizon with bluetooth running 4.2.2.

We have an enterprise server at work.

On my home laptoprunning vista home premium I run device manager 4.2.26 and desktop manager 4.2.2

I can manually snyc via usb but I first must go on my device, select each application that I want to snyc (calendar/contacts/notes/to-do) and, under options change the 'wireless synchronization' option to 'no'.

I can then sync sucessfully with my home laptop.

I reverse the steps above and I am back in business with wireless sync with my work enterprise server.

Here's the question: can I do the above home sync via bluetooth?

I have my 8830 and my laptop paired sucessfully.

However, when I attempt to enable my device in the Device Manager on my laptop,
    After I choose 'enable bluetooth support " and "configure bluetooth" the response is that "blackberry manager cannot find a bluetooth device that supports blackberry bluetooth desktop devices"

assuming that I can do this, am I missing a driver or is the enterprise server activation somehow interfering?

Thanks for your help!

Will
    Last edited by wprice620; 05-19-08 at 09:20 AM. Reason: minor revsion
    05-19-08 09:10 AM
    Hello,
    I have a BB 8830/verizon with bluetooth running 4.2.2.

We have an enterprise server at work.

On my home laptoprunning vista home premium I run device manager 4.2.26 and desktop manager 4.2.2

I can manually snyc via usb but I first must go on my device, select each application that I want to snyc (calendar/contacts/notes/to-do) and, under options change the 'wireless synchronization' option to 'no'.

I can then sync sucessfully with my home laptop.

I reverse the steps above and I am back in business with wireless sync with my work enterprise server.

Here's the question: can I do the above home sync via bluetooth?

I have my 8830 and my laptop paired sucessfully.

However, when I attempt to enable my device in the Device Manager on my laptop,
    After I choose 'enable bluetooth support " and "configure bluetooth" the response is that "blackberry manager cannot find a bluetooth device that supports blackberry bluetooth desktop devices"

assuming that I can do this, am I missing a driver or is the enterprise server activation somehow interfering?

Thanks for your help!

Will
    I have same problem.
    Anyone?
    05-19-08 10:57 PM
    Same problemt here.

Computer and BB paired successfully. Hands-free even works. But Desktop Manager is unable to find the BB.

Maybe this is related to the version of Desktop Manager? I am using the one straight from the VZW disc.
    05-21-08 01:06 PM
    sorry to complicate rather than resolve the issue, but my BB desktop manager was working fine then all of a sudden stopped working. I deleted and reinstalled first v3.6 from disk and then the latest V4.3 from the BB site and whilst it installs fine, it only opens for a millisecond then disappears so I cant use the programme. Anyone experienced or found a solution for this problem?
    05-21-08 01:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD