EDIT -- SORRY NOT OUTLOOK EXPRESS (THAT IS WHAT WE USE AT WORK) -- I MEANT FULL OUTLOOK (2003) WHICH I HAVE AT HOME ON MY HOME PC!!

Long story short, I got a BBpearl about a month ago, but didn't keep it long because I decided I wanted a Palm Centro. While I've been REALLY happy with the Centro (love the OS), there are some features and functions of BB that do make it better (built in VZ NAV, push email, etc).

For the few days I did have my BBpearl, the problem I had was that my system would only sync with Outlook when I first plugged it in (I had auto sync on the BB manager turned on, so it would sync as soon as I plugged my BB in via the USB cable). My problem was that, if I made changes thereafter, the sync didn't happen again.

I'm using Microsoft Outlook (2003 in this case) for all my contacts, my date book (calendar), my task list, and that is really it. Is there any way to have it auto sync while it is plugged in, continuously?

Perhaps I am just spoiled with my WM5/WM6 devices prior, which would sync ongoing with the Outlook client -- so if you made a change on the device or the PC while plugged-in via USB, it would auto-sync the changes right away (and that sync was quick!). Whereas with my Centro I have to press the button on the USB cable, and on the BBpearl I had to go into the software to choose a sync (annoying!)

Can anyone shed any more help/light on this?!
    Last edited by AriJayComet; 11-11-08 at 06:54 AM. Reason: ooops
    11-11-08 06:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD