I've had a Curve and now I have a Tour. I've been a very happy Blackberry owner until recently. Now I'm jealous of a co-worker with an iPhone. She just set up her iPhone to do a wireless sync with Outlook while on a BIS account and I can't. Verizon wants $15 more a month to wirelessly sync my Calendar over their BES network. I've been receiving my work e-mail but then have to connect my Tour by cable to sync the Calendar.

Does everyone have to pay this additional $15 per month or is it just Verizon?
    09-23-09 06:24 PM
    Download "Astra Sync." I had the same issue. It costs $49 a year, but compare that to $15/month and it's a no-brainer.
    09-23-09 07:41 PM
    You can sign up for google calender and get that to sync with outlook. Then just use google sync from ur BB. All done. Good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-23-09 08:37 PM
    You can go to Funambol and download the sync client to sync Outlook with my.funambol.com and then also download the sync client to sync the BB with my.funambol.com - that way you have Outlook and BB in sync AND a copy of the calendar online that you can access anywhere.

It'll also sync contacts but I have had problems with notes and tasks not getting updated at each end.
    09-24-09 06:38 AM
    Been using google sync for calendar and works good

09-24-09 06:50 AM
    Googlesync will do a good job with the calendar but it won't sync the contacts if you want full snycing.

It will only sync contacts between Blackberry and gmail, it doesn't sync past gmail back to outlook for contacts unfortunately.
    09-24-09 07:23 PM
    What about if I have two bb, one for work and a personal one.

I'd like to sync my personal with works outlook, actually having a master calendar on one bb would be ideal. Sounds like google sync would do the trick.

09-24-09 10:09 PM
    So, I don't have MS outlook . So, what can calendar program can I use?
    I need something on my computer
    09-25-09 01:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD