hi guys i have an 8900 curve and i was wondering is there any application i can get for mac that can make it sync for my bb?
    i know know there is pocketmac but i was hoping there was something free that i could use.
    thanks for your help
    07-15-09 04:23 PM
    Pocketmac is free.
    07-15-09 04:45 PM
    what? where do i get it?
    07-15-09 05:09 PM
    Use google to sync contacts and calendar. Pocket Mac sucks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-09 06:17 PM
    07-15-09 07:10 PM
    The Missing Sync 2.02, though not free, is far superior to Pocket Mac. And the new version of TMS supports sync via bluetooth.
    07-15-09 08:45 PM
    I want to add my 2 cents to what the other posters have said. Even though it is free, PocketMac does suck. Some people have not had any issues with it, but I would bet there is a 90% chance that it will give you problems. The Missing Sync is way better (though not without its flaws) but costs around $40 now, I think.

My suggestion would be to use Google Sync for now. It is free and very easy to set up (at least on Leopard), with only minimal restrictions (for example, it will only sync from 4 weeks prior to 24 weeks in the future at the time of the sync). For the most part it is set it and forget it. I suggest this free alternative over Missing Sync because SUPPOSEDLY RIM has a Mac desktop sync tool that is being beta tested right now and will be out before too long. I have not heard this with my own ears, but there have been several different people who claim they have been told by RIM employees that it is near being ready (mostly customer service responses from [email protected]).
    07-15-09 09:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD