It seems impossible to syncronize my BB with Windows Vista - w/o Outlook (yes, I know, I should have Outlook) but would be great if BB could be sincronized with Calendar, Contacts Vista native� any help or comments?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-08 11:55 AM
    Are you using DTM 4.3?
    03-14-08 12:27 PM
    I don't think Desktop Manager Syncs to the Vista calendar.
    03-14-08 01:43 PM
    I don't think Desktop Manager Syncs to the Vista calendar.
    Exactly.... Even though I use DM 4 the issue is that it's still not prepared for Windows Vista - - - I bought my laptop with Office Home Edition (before the Curve), so I didn�t know how was going to miss Outlook... but with XP you could sync with Outlook express, isn�t it ??? and even without calendar, it is not possible to sync with contacts either... do you think RIM is going to develop a service pack for this... I have to keep using my old Inspiron 5100 !!!!
    03-15-08 09:07 AM
    Good news! My Blackberry 8700r and Desktop Manager version 4.6.0.12 now syncs with Windows Mail Address Book. I don't know if this is new or what, but I have been waiting for this since I got a new Laptop with Vista installed a few months back. I was close to biting the bullet and purchasing Outlook 2007, now I don't think I'll have to. If only they would add Windows Calender sync I'd be happier than a pig in ....
    10-15-08 10:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD